Wednesday, October 12, 2005

The Sweet Release of Poi

"Aloha suckers" McGarrett said as I sat down to poi
Bring me the head of the skinhead and bring me poi
Certifiably drown'd in an undoctored poi
Delirium has its dander but I have my poi
Every good boy deserves favorable appetite for poi
"Friendship's full of dregs" said Timon of Poi
Goodyear Theatre Presents: Don Ho in Time for Poi
He was a Sk8er poi, said See ya later poi
I'm not thinking of the poetry in poi
Jack in the Box's special "Jack Poi"
Kono was fired for his speech on "Traitorous poi"
Lono's godhead is best in a lead spoon of poi
Marlboro Lights best tend the taste of poi
Next to death I will always have poi
Oahu will always have the poor and the poi
Pretty girl on her knees needs poi
Quothe the Raven "never poi"
Run, Rabbit and farewell to poi
Spring books will not include my "Lardpoi."
Tony says to Angela "poi, eh; eh, poi"
Unless you really like my poi
Victory is best silenced with poi
Western Pictures silent film star Gwendolyn Poi
X-factoring the purple vagaries of poi
You know nothing about who eats poi
Zulu played Kono and Zulu definitely ate poi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home